Sunday, January 25, 2009

CVG






So last night, some friends and I went to a fashion show/poetry reading/musical performance/dance party. It was an interesting evening.

We walked into this enormous studio apartment in Covington to find a line of drunken, wine and cheese filled models waiting for their turn to strut down the garbage bag and duct tape runway. There was a reoccurring black line across the face theme and lots of glitter amongst them. Never let me paint a black line across my face. Their ringleader was standing on top of a chair screaming the incorrect lyrics to "Hypnotize", and I quote, "Diggie Diggie Diggie can't you see..." I thought that was pretty hilarious.

I sound like I hated last night but to be honest it was a lot of fun. It was a little startling at first because of the concentrated amount of people standing watching the fashion show, especially when some dude puked and then kept hanging out. I must say if I puked at a party like this, I would be out of the door in a second. It is just common courtesy.

Regardless, here are some pictures from the evening.

3 comments:

  1. THESE PICTURES ARE AWESOME!

    The last one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your common courtesy is admirable.

    i agree, the last photo is my favorite - this looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stupid fashion show skanks.
    pushin kelsey around like it aint no thang.

    ReplyDelete