Thursday, January 22, 2009

Back to Back





So I posted this and the last post together because they were on the same roll of film and in the same house.

These are some cool acts that performed at Tee, Cody, and Brian's place the night after Cody and Paige's birthday party.

The solo act is from Richmond, VA. His name is John but his stage name if you will is Galt. He does not like the name anymore. I forget the other groups name, Ill post it soon but they were incredible in my opinion. Cool guys as well.
I missed Bathe in Bleach which is sad, but, I will include a photograph of the lovely Brad Keith.

2 comments:

  1. The other guys name was Dan Wiley and his band was self named. The gentleman that played with him was named Alex and I don't know his last name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex Cloud! hey this is dan, thanks for the mention, and I love the pictures

    ReplyDelete